Welcome to Shopplax!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Shopplax’s Website, located at http://shopplax.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Shopplax if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Such Terms and Conditions apply as follows: “Client,” “You” and “Your,” “Individual Logging” on this website, and “Your” compliance to the Company’s terms and conditions. The following are described as terms and conditions. “Company” refers to our Business, “Ourself,” “We” and “Our” and “Us.” ‘Party,’ ‘Party’ and ‘Us’ applies both to the consumer and to us.
All terms shall refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of the payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs with regard to the provision of the services provided by the Company, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any usage of the singular, plural, capitalized, or they of the above jargon, or other words, is considered synonymous and consequently refers to that.
Shopplax and/or its licensees are, except where otherwise stated, entitled to intellectual property rights for any Shopplax material. All rights are reserved for intellectual property. For your own personal usage, you can access it from Shopplax subject to the restrictions set out here.
You must not:
- Republish material from Shopplax
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Shopplax
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Shopplax
- Redistribute content from Shopplax
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Part of this website provides users with an ability to post and exchange views and information in other website areas. Comments before being present on the Website will not be filtered, modified, published or reviewed by Shopplax. Comments do not represent Shopplax, its officers and/or its affiliates’ views and opinions. Comments reflect the opinions and opinions of the person who gives his opinions and views. Shopplax shall not be responsible for any Comments, damages or any liability arising from and/or sustained in any use and/or publication of, or presentation of, the Comments on this site in so far as the relevant laws permit.
Shopplax.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Shopplax a non-exclusive license to use, replicate and edit any comment in any and all formats, formats or media, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit it.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Such organizations that connect to our website, journals, or other web page information as long as it is a connection; (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely indicate that the connected party or its goods and/or services are supported, endorsed, and/or approved; and (c) fits under the linked party ‘s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we conclude that (a) this connection doesn’t make us look bad to ourselves or to our approved companies; (b) the organization has no negative records with you; (c) the benefit that the hyperlink gives us compensates the absence of shopplax; and (d) the link is in the sense of information on common resources. We will agree to links from these organizations when we determine:
These organizations that connect to our webpage as long as the connection: (a) is not in any way disappointing; (b) does not unintentionally mean that the connect party and its products or services are proprietary, accepted or sponsored and (c) fits into the sense of the linked party web site.
You must inform us by sending an e-mail to Shopplax if you are an organization mentioned in paragraph 2, above, and if you would like to link to our website. Please include a list of all URLs that you wish to connect to our Web Site as well as your name, organizational name , contact information, as well as the URLs for the Site, and a list of all URLs you would like to connect to our website. Wait for a reply for 1-2 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Shopplax’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not build frames around our web pages and in no way alter the visual display or appearance of our web site without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website.
There shall be no links on any Website which may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminals or which, in other ways, infringe upon or advocate any third party ‘s rights, infringements or other infringements.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to suggest that all ties or connections to our website be deleted. Both links to our website will be deleted immediately upon request. Furthermore, we reserve the right at any time to change these terms and conditions and link policy. You consent to be responsible and comply with these terms and conditions by constantly communicating with our website.
Removal of links from our website
If you consider any link on our website that is offensive for any cause, you are free to contact us at any time.
We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee the correctness, completeness, or accuracy of the information on this website or guarantee the continued accessibility or the up-to-date content of the material on the websites.