Handmade handbags and purses are very popular among people who have a high taste in art.
Besides has a unique design, handmade handbags can also easily customize according to the wearer’s desires.
Here Are Some Tips For Choosing Perfect Handmade Handbag
If you agree with the phrase ‘the best is not necessarily the brand’ in choosing a handbag, please refer to the end of this tip. Now, where to buy more and more handbag?.
Ranging from simple kiosks to luxury shops, the model offered was very attractive.
Besides a good model, you certainly do not want a bag that was only one or two months.
Unlike bags worth over a million dollars, no after-sales service for this product.
So the key is to check first before buying carefully before your money changed hands.
Here are the Things that Need to be Seen Before:
* Check the bag material. Consider, if the material fits with the style of dress you and your needs. Tote bags for business must be able to function like a suitcase.
He should be made of strong materials and thick. Bags of leather or canvas is durable and strong thick could be an option.
* Check aliases belt straps. Is quite capable of keeping secure your luggage. Be safe, just choose a bag that has a perfect under strap protect your stuff.
* Test the strength of his grip by way of lifting the bag. Do not forget to test the smoothness of zippers and buttons.
* See the surface of these bags, whether made of nylon, wool, vinyl, or skin strong? Check also the inside, pockets inside and on the side of the bag, whether perforated or damaged.
* Check the condition of the bag, is there any damage? Then, try to wipe the handkerchief on the outside, including the bottom side. See, if the color patched on your handkerchief. If yes, which means the color of the bag easily fade.
* Do not forget to check the seams tidiness. There must be no loose threads. Observe also decorative knick-knacks kinds of beads, shellfish, embroidery, and ornamental iron. Make sure nothing is cracked, broken, or even be harmful decorate clothing or your skin.