Throughout our stressful lives, we all seem to have little time for inspiration. However, you can get a daily dose of inspiration through your clothing.
Whether it be a beautiful print on a t-shirt or an inspirational quote that has been screen-printed on your favorite yoga shirt.
Either way, you will find yourself remembering to keep your head up.
But, where do you find inspirational t-shirts and clothing?
While many companies will offer a wide variety of brightly colored printed t-shirts.
Very few will give you a selection of inspirational quotes on anything but a t-shirt.
Web sites like this one will give you the ability to select both t-shirts and many other fixtures of apparel in your closet.
From yoga shirts and pants, all the way to shoes with symbols on them.
Some of the many options you have to choose from are:
- Quitting is NOT an option.
- If you conquer your mind, you conquer the world!
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Inspire happiness.
- Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
- Success doesn’t just find you. …
- Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows fall behind you.
- Move and the way will open.
- Too often deep truths are revealed clothed in jest.
- It is what it is.
- Remember, that not getting what you want. Is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Results or excuses. Your choice.. Which will you deliver?
- Make it happen!
- Peace begins with a smile!
- Let your life speak.
- Live fearlessly
- Every saint has a past. Every sinner has a future.
- Those who discourage your dreams. Have likely abandoned their own.
Remember, whether you are religious or not. There is an inspirational piece to fit into your wardrobe.
There is a misconception that is frequent in people’s minds. That inspirational clothing must be religious.
Quite on the contrary. The one thing that is mandatory in inspirational clothing, is that it lifts your spirits.
Giving you a leg-up on life, and reminding you to keep yourself happy throughout the stresses in life.
Do yourself a favor; add a few inspirational articles of apparel into your wardrobe! At the very least, you have a means of starting a conversation.
The three popular types of yoga you may have heard of are hatha yoga, power yoga, and Bikram yoga.
Hatha yoga is the style of yoga most practiced today. It is what you will think of when you think of yoga in general. Power yoga is a more aerobic-style yoga, with an emphasis on cardio.
Bikram yoga is a style of yoga performed in a heated room to accelerate detoxification.
Universal Yoga sells everything you need to practice these and other forms of yoga, pilates, and meditation including yoga pants, yoga mats, workout clothing.